Sunday, July 02, 2006
Thanks Nana for unofficially getting my mind off things today. The kecohness of having family members around keeps me distracted. Yay.
It was a bit sad today. I hate goodbyes. No matter how long he'll be away. Especially when he's off to KL. Twice a year. Same old empty feeling. At least it's a week gone. And i'll be having school and friends around. Phew.
It's not even a quarter of a day gone and I feel loneliness creeping in. My handphone might as well be in silent mode cos I don't get your calls or smses..
How I wish I could freeze the special moment just now. Gosh I'd wanna stay that way until you're back. It gives me such comfort to be in your arms. It feels like a heavenly sanctuary that keeps me away from the screaming world.
Video Hosting - Upload Video - Video SharingYou arms are my castleYour heart is my skyThey wipe away tears that I cryThe good and the bad timesWe've been through them allYou make me rise when I fall
X O X O; 11:49 pm